Come to Grad Fair to purchase you cap and gown for graduation and learn about resources and services for you as you graduate. Please check back for updates as we will be making changes and adjustments based on COVID-19 precautions.
Sept. 28, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Barnes & Noble @ VCU MCV Campus
Sept. 29-Oct. 2, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Barnes & Noble @ VCU Monroe Park Campus
At grad fair, you can:
- Purchase a class ring: Come see the university ring selections offered by Balfour. Provide updated contact information at Grad Fair and save $35 off your purchase.
- Order graduation announcements: Official VCU graduation announcements, offered by Balfour. See the complete range of announcements available. Be sure to order early enough to receive in time.
- Take a graduation portrait: Once you have your cap and gown, have your graduation portrait taken professionally by GradImages with studio-quality lighting. There is no obligation to purchase the portrait. You will receive proofs via email showing various background options. Grad Fair is the best time to have your portrait taken.
- Select a diploma frame: View a selection of high-quality diploma frames, offered by Framing Success and available at Barnes & Noble or online at www.framingsuccess.com.
- Make a class gift: Show your Ram pride for the Class of 2020 by making a gift of $20.20.
Didn't get your specific regalia? You can still sstop by the campus bookstore closest to you to pick up regalia.
Don't forget to follow Grad Fair at #vcugradfair.